Day Racer is a useful tool for translating racing symbols to buoy names, recording the rounding and calculating BTW and DTW for each leg of the course. Supports race marks used by all Solent Yacht Clubs, plus others that publish standard marine navigation format.
Day Racer loads published racing marks from club sailing instructions, SCRA or developer’s website. Mark positions, symbol, buoy name and colour are displayed in either chart or table views. An interactive interface enables the course to be recorded during the start sequence. Marks can be selected either by symbol or name with one touch to add the mark with a Port or Starboard rounding. BTW and DTW are calculated real-time negating the need for crew to be below deck during the starting sequence. Race distance can be utilised by the committee to assess race duration and estimated competitor finish times. Course information is displayed visually in the chart view showing mark location, name and type.
– Faster than pencil jotting, one touch to add marks.
– Records mark, BTW, DTW and rounding.
– Chart identifies mark position, name and type.
– Course overlay provides leg distance and bearings
– User interface optimised for course transmission
– Real-time BTW / DTW / overall distance recalculations
– Supports widely utilised GPX / XML / ZIP file formats.
– Chart view zooms to bounds of race area or course.
– “Open-in” Safari and email to load race marks.
Shampu is a crazy new game where you can wash, rinse and dry your pet in the virtual world. Simply take a picture of your pet, load it into Shampu and then the fun begins! Add snaps to the archive and compete with your friends to have the highest pet care score.